Welcome to Health Services. As a team of certified school nurses and health room technicians, we work to directly enhance the educational achievement for each student by advocating and promoting health and wellness.
Certified School Nurses
Carla Raup RN, MHA, CSN High School, Homeschool, St. Joseph's
Maria Inverso RN, BSN, CSN Middle School, Liberty Valley Intermediate
Students should not be sent to school with these health problems:
- Fever of 100.0 F or greater without fever reducing medication.
- Repeated vomiting or diarrhea in the past 12 hours.
- Pink Eye: red, itchy eyes with green or yellow discharge but NO allergy symptoms.
- ANY illness when the child is not able function normally in the classroom without pain/discomfort. Such illnesses may include but not limited to: severe sore throat, excessive cough, headache, earache, or stomachache.
- Injuries or surgical procedures that require narcotic medication prior to or during the school day.
Call your child’s physician or the school nurse if there is a question as to whether a student needs medical attention or may attend school with an illness or injury.